Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I might be hooked on this...


I'm joining the blogging world! To keep myself accountable for journaling & updating my life. Also a good way to share with our family and friends. I used to love writing in my journals, but with spending so much time online, it just makes more sense this way...

Loving my new baby boy! He is almost 8 weeks old. I cannot believe how big he has gotten already. Hating that I have to leave him in a few weeks to go back to work. We had some formal pics taken yesterday. He was such a good baby at the studio. Didn't scream his face off. He was alert and awake the whole time! Quite the camera friendly baby. He's becoming more and more awake each day. He can follow a rattle with his eyes back & forth, but I'm still waiting for that first smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment